Hey there! My name is Michelle and I am the creator of Live Happily Inked. I am a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee-GO VOLS!! I began this site a few years ago to spread love, joy, and kindness through the world by living a colorful life that is happily inked by God’s love.
- Fun Facts About Me:
- This blog began a year ago when I was working as an intern in the magical land of Disney World. I left Tennessee for Florida and took a semester off from college, knowing that God was about to do some major work in my life. He had been calling me to move away from home for awhile, and everything fell into place perfectly to do so. As He took His paintbrush and began painting my life with new colors and shapes, I felt the overwhelming need to write and share. So what started out as a little blog called Violet Ivy, turned itself into the blog you see today called Live Happily Inked.
- Music is a love and passion of mine. Mainly alternative and rock genres. I listen to music from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep, and still it’s not enough time to listen. I also playtime violin, guitar, and a little piano! Can you tell I love music?
- Puns, jokes, and sarcastic remarks are the BOMB DIGGITY.
- Road trips are my favorite and preferred method of travel. One day I pray to be going on a long road trip across the U.S. and to Canada!
- I love getting lost in time by painting with watercolors while blasting music. Painting is a newfound love of mine and it is so so so fun. You can see them on my Instagram page!
- My life’s passion is to spread as much joy, love, and kindness throughout the world as possible by creating!
- Tea. I love tea. Not coffee.
- I work at a local Ice Cream Shop called Cruze Farm!! If you’ve never been, you have to go. It’s incredible.
- I believe that spreading love and kindness towards everyone you meet can change the world.
- The name Live Happily Inked came through one day when I was drawing. It just kind of drew itself and became the new name!
- Much of the things I write about stems from books, articles, thoughts, and experiences that I have come across and want to share with you.
- Contribution Work: “The Joy of Pain” & “Pursuing Christ. Not Celebrities.” both written for Tirzah Magazine
Check out my YouTube Video Below!