Hey there! My name is Michelle and I am the creator of Live Happily Inked. I began this site a few years ago to spread love, joy, and kindness through the world by living a colorful life that is happily inked by God’s love.
- Fun Facts About Me:
- This blog began a year ago when I was working as an intern in the magical land of Disney World. I left Tennessee for Florida and took a semester off from college, knowing that God was about to do some major work in my life. He had been calling me to move away from home for awhile, and everything fell into place perfectly to do so. As He took His paintbrush and began painting my life with new colors and shapes, I felt the overwhelming need to write and share. So what started out as a little blog called Violet Ivy, turned itself into the blog you see today called Live Happily Inked.
- Music is a love and passion of mine. Mainly alternative and rock genres. I listen to music from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep, and still it’s not enough time to listen.
- Puns, jokes, and sarcastic remarks are the BOMB DIGGITY.
- I love getting lost in time by painting with watercolors while blasting music. Painting is a love of mine and it is so fun.
- I am a photographer! I love taking portrait photos and creative photos in my free time! You can check them out here!
- My life’s passion is to spread as much joy, love, and kindness throughout the world as possible by creating!
- Tea. I love tea. Not coffee. Sorry coffee.
- I believe that spreading love and kindness towards everyone you meet can change the world.
- Much of the things I write about stems from books, articles, thoughts, and experiences that I have come across and want to share with you.
Alright that is it about me!! I hope you find some tips and inspirations on here that help you spread the love, joy, and kindness God has planted in you! Now go out in the world and create some beauty!!! Looking to collaborate? Email me at email@example.com!